Monday, December 26, 2011

Udi's Gluten Free Treats


Last weekend I received a little box in the mail. I was so excited to try something I wouldn't normally buy in the store.  The impressively clever packaging made the contents even more appetizing.  Inside the box were 2 packages of Gluten free bagels ( plain and cinnamon raisin) and 2 packages of muffins, chocolate/chocolate chip ( my personal favorite) and  Lemon Streusel.  For those that don't know Udi's products, they are a wide assortment of Gluten free breads, bagels, cookies, buns, muffins, etc.  I consider myself a bagel connoisseur, which makes me a bit of an expert.  I have eaten lots on lots of bagels from different places, but never a gluten free bagel, say I was on a gluten free diet, well then I would be in a load of trouble, but not with my latest discovery of Udi's products.  The Bagels are delicious, when toasted they taste like any great bagel I have had from a good bagel store, even my 2 year old approves :O)

Now to the muffins,  what I love so much about this product is the surprisingly delicious flavor.  The reason I say surprising is because you would think a gluten free muffin can't taste good, that's where Udi's has got you covered.  I would imagine that going Gluten Free puts a few restrictions on the foods you can eat, luckily there are companies that are making foods that are both good for you and delicious.  A great way to enjoy the chocolate/chocolate chip muffin is to heat up in the microwave for 30 seconds, and serve alongside vanilla ice cream, a gluten free brownie a la mode dessert, who knew .



Check out their website and their wide range of products.  Enjoy!!!
http://udisglutenfree.com/products/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yana! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our products, especially the bagels given your expertise in that area. ;) I love your idea using our chocolate muffins...it's the perfect dessert! Thanks for taking the time to review and write about our products.

    ReplyDelete